Retinoblastoma is the most common primary intraocular tumor in children. Pathologists play an important role in the confirmation of clinical diagnosis and establishing the high-risk features that are predictive of metastasis or local recurrence. They play a key role in the prognostication of the disease.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Ophthalmology and Optometry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathology of Retinoblastoma: An Update.in: Nema H.V. Nema N. Ocular tumors. Springer, Singapore2021
- Tumors of the retina, choroid, vitreous.in: Retina. vol. 3. Elsevier Health Sciences, Edinburgh2017
- Manual of ocular pathology.Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi2010
- A new rosette in retinoblastoma.Ind J Ophthalmal. 2014; 62: 638
- Correlation between clinical features, magnetic resonance imaging, and histopathologic findings in retinoblastoma: a prospective study.Ophthalmology. 2012; 119: 850-856
- Histopathologic grading of anaplasia in retinoblastoma.Am J Ophthalmol. 2015; 159: 764-776
- Recent advances and challenges in the management of retinoblastoma.Indian J Ophthalmol. 2017; 65: 133-139
- Non-invasive diagnosis of retinoblastoma using cell-free DNA from aqueous humour.Br J Ophthalmol. 2019; 103: 721-724
- Advances in clinical management of uveal melanoma.Adv Ophthalmol Optom. 2020; 5: 103-118
- Uveal melanoma.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2020; 9: 1-25
- Molecular pathology of uveal melanoma.Eye. 2013; 27: 230-242
- Primary vitreoretinal lymphoma.Saudi J Ophthalmol. 2019; 33: 66-80
- Primary intraocular lymphoma.Sur Ophthalmol. 2014; 59: 503-516
- MYD88 L265P mutation in intraocular lymphoma: a potential diagnostic marker.Ind J Ophthalmol. 2020; 68: 2160
- Intraocular lymphoma.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2002; 13: 411-418
Published online: June 04, 2021
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.